Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lazy Lazy and Boring

4/12 Long time didn't update my blog...why? cause..LAZY!!! I had written a few post..but havent finish..and lazy to finish it..sso ..I just put it there didn't post it up..haiz..

Here I show you something that I done in holiday...don't sleep please...

What does I do?



Went for a Penang Bridge Run...


Met Xiao Wei and other..dutying at there


And also met Zhi wei and William..


Then went to QueensbayMall..and saw Thomas and Jack..and Gary! but didn't capture with him..



See..so much fans they have..but still lose me..xD






Capture my Dog...-.-


母亲的伟大..哺乳之恩..



Back from hospital after visited my Dad..



Saw an accident..

Capture my Puppy~~How cute isit~~~xD



Get a photo with my Bicycle..to show off to Uncle Looi! xD

That's all for the Holiday..haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment