Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The time the Blog to Revive~!






10/11 Finally my Blog is Revive~! Just bought a new Camera! Fx38 - 10megapixie- Feel So Good~! and..Oh Ya..my Dog give birth on 6/11 9.53p.m..now my house got 7 dog...3 big , 4 puppy..!



Today I bring my camera to school...I then capture many picture..I will show it later..or you can go my Facebook to take a look~! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=645246211&ref=profile I will plus more picture if can...leave me some comment there wor~if not I will don't have thing to do...

Co0lyang.Blogspot.com
So Cool~! This my favorite photo~! See..me so cool in look..xD wow...I scare later got girl come my blog and saw this picture then fall in love to me how..? Ok..I give these girl a chance~ you can find me in CLHS and if you wan my phone number le....er...find me then i give you..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment