Thursday, October 22, 2009

A day Without Basketball


There are Volley Ball and Soft Ball...but there aren't any Basketball..

22/10 Learning shooting with left hand...now I feel more comfortable with using left hand to shoot..Today..all the basketball mate didn't come...I wan go to play ball also no people to play with...at about 8a.m. ..the teacher came to our class and ask us for help to move something to the hall for the Pameran.Me and 2 more friend(Wei Chong and Velten)stand up and go out to help...but after awhile..I realise that they are GONE...I help to move the Board to the hall...1 by 1..untill my hand pain and leg shake...After that I go back to class,I saw Wei Chong and Velten are playing UNO in the class...and when I want to get my ball and go to play...the teacher say she is put her eye on me...Aww God....then when her class is almost end..I please to her and she finally let me go..While we playing the ball...those prefect come...At here..I want to say Thanks to some one..he told us that the prefect had come and let us run..but when we run other side...there are also many prefect..that time..I thought I Habis liao...but they didn't catch us wor....and that time I chiong into the Band Room to hide awhile..when the prefect was gone then I go back to my class...
Lol!! My friend they are too boring because nothing to play..then they thinked 1 game..using Poker..everyone draw 1 and open..see whose is the smallest number...then the highest number will ask the smallest number to do anything..and I kena twice...1st time is taking an umbrella and take off my shoes then walk outside the class...then 2nd time is ...go outside take off my cloth..Waliew...I didn't take off...but got show out my little FIT stomach..xD
After the school was finish..i go to bus stop to wait for the bus...and the uncle that sold Roti 1 come...I then take out my Big Dollar (RM50) to buy..because I didn't have small 1...then when he want to give me the change...the bus come...I then don't know what to do..then the uncle say nevermind...monday then give him the money...wow..this uncle is so good..
Aw..after back from the school...all thing start change bad...my mood also become bad..then about 5o'clock..I decided to go to play basketball..before I go to Wen Khai..I went to BATA shop to buy a Magnet shoes..for Yee Shong birthday present..but..the shop didn't sell..so..Sorry ya...Yee Shong..your present *Poof* le..then I go to Wen Khai..manatahu...they got basketball training..and the guard don't let me go inside..then I go to my Grandma house to visit him and also write the blog..sian nia..later still need to cycle to home...haiz...but nevermind la...let this become an exercise also good~


Then just now before I go back my home..I go to Wen Khai awhile...and the light fall to the floor because a Big Car for uses of making the house base hit it...so scary...and under the light got 1 kid..when he saw gonna fall down..he quickly run away..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment