Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What a Sick Day..


For Moral Project..I like this photo..! Lol


Ya..Peace!

Wanted KCC band..-.-

6/5 Doh..I feel sick since yesterday night..and today morning..when my alarm rang..i wake up and feel like ..very kang kor...hard to breath..sorethroat..cough..and so i go back my dream..and then i tell my bro that i will follow him..and when the time is reach..I feel more kang kor and lazy to wake up..so i den ponteng-ed.


Last night I had a Sweet and Good Dream..! Although i am sick now..but..whenever i think about the dream..I feel better! I dream tiok I take out my "guts" and talk to "her" and then I bring her to everywhere..we had Joy, We Had Fun! but..It is just a dream..I hope I got magic that can bring the Dream to real world..! And my brain don't have a "save" button..if got..I sure will save this dream into my memory..for now..i try to memories the dream..but..just remember a few part onli..haiz..it is realy a sweet dream..! I think I won't forget you for a loooong time..maybe for a life? Your smile..make me pening kepala..I hate it! cause..you are not smiling to me...

Tomorrow..7/5 ..I will go for a camp or competition..i not clear about it..lol..however..I will not at here from 7/5 to 12/5 .. after i back then i will post The photo that i take!
-End-



No comments:

Post a Comment