Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thanks to Selynn







Some Group photo taken while the International Camp~
25/7
Today...finally....I sign in my blog..again...thanks to Selynn for asking me for my blog..and so that i can remember that i still got a blog..Lol..thanks ya..xD

These day...lots thing happened to me..Camp , Marathon , and lots lots lots.....
I joined the 1st International Camp organized by CLHS ..and from this camp..I knew lotssss people from other country like Lynn Tse from Hong Kong, 春梅 from China, Stephen,Ching Woon , Bernadine and Daniel from Singgapore, and also Minh and Tung from Vietname. Really appreciate that I had participated in this camp. There are lots photo I had taken for the camp..about 1300++ Ohh Myy Goddd isit? Lol
To see those picture..go to my facebook..I am lazy to post it here...so..just check it out~

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=645246211#!/album.php?aid=241293&id=645246211

No comments:

Post a Comment