Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miss bus day (1)


15/10 At first, i want to say Happy Birthday to someone..and wish she always look so young~!



Ok..i gonna start my story le...yesterday night...dont know why...cannot feel asleep..until 3 o'clock i am still awake...and i thought i will just stay awake untill 5 o'clock lo..but who knows...when i awake..already 6 o'clock...and my bus already go far far away...haiz...and my brother also awake because of my alarm clock..feel so sorry about that to him..then i faster go and have a bath and prepared all my thing and wait for my brother..thx god that he is study in CLHS also..if not..i think i will just ponteng school le..While i reach the school , i just walk to the basketball court..and i saw a miracle thing...THERE IS NOBODY PLAYING BALL!! I was like..What Happend To Them??! Then I walk to my class...i saw they all playing UNO....and still got people playing MONOPOLY...I sweating...Today the principal call us go to hall to have a breathing, he told us that school got organize many activities for our Form 3 boys, got Basketball,Badminton,Paintball and more. I then sign up for a trip to Pulau Jerejak and a sport(I forgot the sport's name) then i realise none of my classmate are interest on these thing...I am so dissapointed..but then i find some of the friend from other class to join those activities..OH....I am so excited and feel very nervous because this is the 1st time i joined these game..Oh ya..today me and 5 more friend(Tian Yu ,Chun Kit, Yong Chuen, Yong Chiat, Quan Lin) had make a good thing...we helped the teacher to move the rack and table from 1st floor to 2nd floor then the teacher give us 1 people 2 Ringgit...feel so paise nia..the teacher say she very appreciate for our help and belanja us to eat...Thank you teacher~and Oh ya...i want to return my book to the SPBT..but there are too many student waiting there..so i then return to class and decided to give back the book tomorow..manatau..when i reach home..about 6.30pm the teacher call to my house...Ahhla...What a terrible teacher...-Sweating again-

No comments:

Post a Comment