Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Ball- Ah Jun is back d~!


(Am i look so cool?)

14/10 Oh~my ball finally get back from Mr.Lye liao~~ but he very kuai lan lo...wan kesi kesi say 20/11 den gif back...me almost cheated by him ar..my ball was just buy for 3 week and then he get it away from me...I'm so sad u know...if a guys take away your girl friend from you..what will u feel?? Thats was my feel that time ar...so when i get back my ball..i give it a name...-Ah Jun. This will make me wan to protect it more than ever...no matter it is broken or watever ...i will keep it beside me forever..because it is my lovely....Oh ya~~! From today onwards, my life won't boring le~~ because i just bought a few movie~ got G.I Joe la, G-Force la,and more~~Oh..and i will try to upload some photo but..i didnt have a camera ...in my computer also didnt have too much of my picture..so i will find the only one of those picture to post it up~

No comments:

Post a Comment