Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sorry for becoming a Airport...


The place I go for Dragon Boat training.

18/10 First at all...sorry for that I had absent to the training of the DragonBoat Club...because when I was awake..I realise that it is raining...so I then continouse go to find Mr.Chow to play chess with him...xD


Today my mum had decided to make a Steambot...before having the SteamBot..I have eaten 2 packet of Mee Cintan...but I still taken 3 plate because it is delicious~! So after having it..my stomach almost *Boom*..after that...i have wasted my afternoon time...


About 5o'clock , I prepared nicely because I gonna go to Han Chiang High School to watch basketball match~!I then go to Kai Jun house and his parents sent us to Yu Shen's house...and Yu Shen's parents took us to Mc.Donald at Greenland there...we then having dinner at there..they ordered the burger and I ordered a ice-cream + 1 ringgit and get a Glass...I use it on the spot...Yu Shen pour his drink into the glass and then he go to refill...we then save about RM 1..nice isit?xD After we finished the food...we taking our water walk from Mc.Donald to Han Chiang High School...we keep laughing whole the road...because I getting the Glass with drinks and walk...just like a Doom...At here...I want to say Sorry to Mc.Donald...not because we cheated you...but is the glass life onli have about 1 hour after hand in to me...the glass then broke while I shaking it...how does it broke?? Because I am wearing a necklase..very hard 1...quality very good...I shake the glass because i washed it...the I accidentaly knock to my necklase *Piang!!* We all scared...and the glass are broken down to don't know how many pieces...haiz...I hope the glass can go to heaven...Amen~!


When we reached there..the Woman's basketball match already in 3rd quater..PCGHS v.s Heng Ee and the winner is Heng ee..with don't know how many marks. Then the Male basketball match started...Youngster v.s Chiap Hong (if no mistake) They having an excited match...and untill last...Youngster are still chasing Chiap Hong...but finally ...they can't..lose with about 6 marks..at here..I hope that you all don't surrender...keep it up~!


When the match are finished..Me,Kai Jun and Yu Shen go with Ah Tong and 2 of his friend to having supper in "Xin Lai Lai Cafe Shop" We then kap siao kap siao untill 11.30 then Ah Tong sent us home...Safely...and now...I am writing Blog here~!

No comments:

Post a Comment