Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a Busy Day..


17/10 Today my friend has dated me to go to Queensbay Mall to watch movie. He firstly say got 3 boys and a few girl go...but when i reach there...he then tell me the girls puts aeroplane...and left us 3 boy don't know need to do what.We had bought the ticket of "The Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatball" this movie is a funny animation . After we watched the movie,we then go to have skate..in the middle of the skating centre, there are many people challenging their dance with other people. And then still got 2 girls dancing the sexy dance..suddenly..there are no people skating...all sit in the middle and watching the girl dancing..for me...I don't like those girl..why? Because too hiao le...althought they are beautiful but still not my vegetable...We had skate for about 2 hours then we leave..Oh ya..at there we met many friend lo..They all come with girl to have fun one...very jeolus...xD Oh ya..(again)..we had go to Taiwan Bull to have our lunch, I ordered a 麻辣鸡肉炸酱面..AWWW..so delicious~! Then about 6pm we then go home le..


When I reached home..my brother say he wan to go to Queensbay Mall to wash photo and buy some books..I then followed him...What a busy day...we take our CD and Pendrive to FotoPresident there to wash...but my brother realise....he forgot to save the picture to the pendrive....-Sweating- Ok lo..then nevermind...we wash the photo inside the CD.."DAMN" my brother shout...because my mother make many same folder in the CD ..and we then selected all the picture and realise...all picture the same 1...then I told then I want to buy a camera for outgoing use...we then look for the camera..I had chosen a Panasonic FX38 ..but havent buy yet..the price is RM950..so I no need to buy a PSP and a new Phone le..after that..my brother was hungry le..we then go to Fishmarket to eat..we 2 people ordered 1 set of food also need RM30 ar...Then we gonna go back le..go untill carpark..saw our car...my brother realise that he forgot to lock his door...but holikazai nothing happend..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment