Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time was just like a bird..it just fly away from my Life..


"四叶草" 代表着幸运..也代表着我对你的期望...

20/10 I now then know what mean is "Time like an arrow.." Today's time was past so fast...early in ther morning, when I reached school..I then go to play basketball ...from 6.30 play untill 9.00..2 and a half hour...but I though it is still early..when I ask my friend what is the time..they told me 9 o'clock...Wow! The time past so fast?? I ask my self...Then after that..we went in to the hall for the Ceramah...a guy from Amerika come to our school for the speak about Novel...we all listen untill "Mong Cha Cha"..


Oh ya..I now found a game...in Facebook "天書奇谈" I play this game ar...play untill head pain ar...but it is just for keep boring away from me...so I won't mind la...If anybody play this game..tell me wor~


Today feel so sleepy...6pm only then I sleep already..untill 12o'clock...my brother's singing and make me awake...but after i go toilet...i slept again..untill the next morning..so siok~!

No comments:

Post a Comment