Friday, October 16, 2009

Sick..with a strong body~!


16/10 Today..from yesterday night,i feel my throat was dry and pain...and today morning wake up...I just want to say..Oh My God! Feel very Kang Kor..keep drinking water..but don't have any difference..still keep coughing...


Today I didn't make a mistake same as yesterday--Miss Bus...ok..so at here..I give a clap for myself~ Oh~ Today i finally can sleep without any scaring le..because i give back my book le~~the teacher won't call to my house anymore~


For my Gerko's job, I finally get the badget ~ I wait for it for long long time..now finally get it.

Today i had go to Wen Khai to play basketball with friend,i go there with my bicycle...manatau..my friend broken down my bicycle...but thanks God..there are a few people who knows about cycle,they then help me to fixed it...with a big kayu...sweat...I at here Thank you for you all~if not now I still can't reach home ar....me very appreciate to your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment