Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The One Academy..The one who make Animation..


Scared Doggie..

21/10 Today I wake up earlier than before...why?? Go and check it out on the last post...I am lazy to say..no..no..I mean type..Ok...then..I go downstair and baked 2 piece of Roti~Wow..long time didn't eat Roti liao...expecially Gardenier~~xD


When I reached the school...same as normally...play basketball and eat Wan Tan Mee~Don't know why...the Wan Tan Mee in the morning is the best ar..every morning I sure go buy d..When I go back to my class...I will just like a guai kia...take out book and read..my Ghost Story Book...Muahahahaha .Then today The One Academy come to our school...they talk about how to make an animation and call us join them...From them..I know that they only go to CLHS and PCGHS for the talk only...and CLHS is the 1st..Wow...Siok isit?? xD


After that..I go play ball again...untill school time out...In the bus...my friend them keep playing UNO...just like a child...so funny...and I take their deck and make hand leg....xD


When in the home...I have nothing to do...so I open up my Notebook and start playing the game I told yesterday...untill now...I cincai write out the blog...because I gonna sleep le..it is already 11o'clock...I can't tahan le...

No comments:

Post a Comment